lundi 21 avril 2014

Android - puis-je aider le navigateur Galaxy S III reconnaître une adresse postale ? -Débordement de pile


I'm always surprised and delighted when the web browser on my Android phone recognizes a phone number or a street address, and offers to call the number or map the address.


On a new web site I'm building, the address of the business is recognized on my Droid 4, but not on my wife's Samsung GS3.


Is there any way I can apply some mark up to the business address to help the browser recognize it?



I'm always surprised and delighted when the web browser on my Android phone recognizes a phone number or a street address, and offers to call the number or map the address.


On a new web site I'm building, the address of the business is recognized on my Droid 4, but not on my wife's Samsung GS3.


Is there any way I can apply some mark up to the business address to help the browser recognize it?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire