mardi 8 avril 2014

mise à niveau - App n'est plus d'ouverture après migration iOS6 - Stack Overflow


I have an app in the App Store and I've gotten reports from several users worldwide that the app, mostly after upgrading to iOS 6, no longer works. The app uses the following frameworks:



  • QuickLook

  • MessageUI

  • MobileCoreServices

  • QuartzCore

  • CoreData

  • UIKit

  • Foundation

  • CoreGraphics


So far, the only possible lead I have found is the change in screen rotation from iOS 5 to iOS 6, but sources indicate that this only takes effect when building the app with the iOS 6 SDK.


I have restored my iPad 3 to factory settings (iOS 6.01) and re-downloaded the app from the App Store, but the app is working fine. Any idea what to look for?



I have an app in the App Store and I've gotten reports from several users worldwide that the app, mostly after upgrading to iOS 6, no longer works. The app uses the following frameworks:



  • QuickLook

  • MessageUI

  • MobileCoreServices

  • QuartzCore

  • CoreData

  • UIKit

  • Foundation

  • CoreGraphics


So far, the only possible lead I have found is the change in screen rotation from iOS 5 to iOS 6, but sources indicate that this only takes effect when building the app with the iOS 6 SDK.


I have restored my iPad 3 to factory settings (iOS 6.01) and re-downloaded the app from the App Store, but the app is working fine. Any idea what to look for?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire