jeudi 17 avril 2014

.net - c# récupération hôte informations d'utilisateur Skype - Stack Overflow


I am working on a server infastructure that adjusts it's connectivity settings, according to the Ip address of my customers, for which my employees talk to over skype.


To be more time efficient, I feel it would be easier to use something similar to those Skype Ip address resolvers, in order to skip the process of explaining to each client "How to get their Ip address".


I work in the C# language if you need to know.



I am working on a server infastructure that adjusts it's connectivity settings, according to the Ip address of my customers, for which my employees talk to over skype.


To be more time efficient, I feel it would be easier to use something similar to those Skype Ip address resolvers, in order to skip the process of explaining to each client "How to get their Ip address".


I work in the C# language if you need to know.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire