mardi 29 avril 2014

WinForms - attraper une authentification Wifi sur Windows Mobile avec c# - Stack Overflow


I would like to know if can be possible to catch a wifi authentication on windows mobile and use in NetworkCredential at my app based on windows form and c#.


My client want this feature because I put one login from app and has one another login to wifi connnectio.


More details: I working on Intermec CN3 with Windows Mobile 6.1 and .NET Compact Framework 3.5.


Can suggest something?



I would like to know if can be possible to catch a wifi authentication on windows mobile and use in NetworkCredential at my app based on windows form and c#.


My client want this feature because I put one login from app and has one another login to wifi connnectio.


More details: I working on Intermec CN3 with Windows Mobile 6.1 and .NET Compact Framework 3.5.


Can suggest something?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire