jeudi 1 mai 2014

chemin - changer (compilateur) de javac & java (runtime) version en ligne de commande - Stack Overflow


i have installed JDK 7 on my windows 7 machine...


now in command prompt when i do


"javac -version" returns 1.7.0_25


"java -version" returns 1.7.0_25


now my requirement is that i want to compile & run my java programs as 1.6, without installing JDK 6 & without manually changing ENVIRONMENTAL VARIABLES PATH by going to MYCOMPUTER etc..


i want to change compile time & runtime versions in the command prompt itself. HOW???



i have installed JDK 7 on my windows 7 machine...


now in command prompt when i do


"javac -version" returns 1.7.0_25


"java -version" returns 1.7.0_25


now my requirement is that i want to compile & run my java programs as 1.6, without installing JDK 6 & without manually changing ENVIRONMENTAL VARIABLES PATH by going to MYCOMPUTER etc..


i want to change compile time & runtime versions in the command prompt itself. HOW???


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire