dimanche 18 mai 2014

Conversion superficie tout document Google Docs pour l'utilisation de vrai fond sombre - Stack Overflow


I can see that I am able to change the background color for my Google Docs document through the page settings. If I choose a dark color such as black, I then notice that I have to manually adjust the text color to something light like white...but that still doesn't change the ticker to white (which shows me where my current typing position is located in the document). The ticker is still black.


How do we change the ticker to white as well...?



I can see that I am able to change the background color for my Google Docs document through the page settings. If I choose a dark color such as black, I then notice that I have to manually adjust the text color to something light like white...but that still doesn't change the ticker to white (which shows me where my current typing position is located in the document). The ticker is still black.


How do we change the ticker to white as well...?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire