jeudi 22 mai 2014

Créez un autre utilisateur windows 7 avec toutes les configurations de python - Stack Overflow


I will like create another account in windows, this is easy, my problem is when I created the account and I executed python in the same place, it say me that the libraries are not found multiprocessing,ftplib...


Any help to duplicate account, transfer all the vars to work with the same folder of c:\python27 with all the users in a computer.


Thank you sorry my bad english



I will like create another account in windows, this is easy, my problem is when I created the account and I executed python in the same place, it say me that the libraries are not found multiprocessing,ftplib...


Any help to duplicate account, transfer all the vars to work with the same folder of c:\python27 with all the users in a computer.


Thank you sorry my bad english


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire