mardi 13 mai 2014

Python 2.7 - conflit installation pybox2d sur Mac(10.8) - Stack Overflow


With python 2.6.6, new Xcode and commend line tools, I got this error when installing pybox2d: unable to execute gcc-4.0: No such file or directory error: command 'gcc-4.0' failed with exit status 1


However, with python 2.7.9(64 bit), the 32 bit pygame doesn't work.


I read all the post concerning this problem and none of them work out. Please help me!


Thanks!



With python 2.6.6, new Xcode and commend line tools, I got this error when installing pybox2d: unable to execute gcc-4.0: No such file or directory error: command 'gcc-4.0' failed with exit status 1


However, with python 2.7.9(64 bit), the 32 bit pygame doesn't work.


I read all the post concerning this problem and none of them work out. Please help me!


Thanks!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire