jeudi 22 mai 2014

services web Amazon - URL de demande de créer SQS recevoir un Message à l'aide de AWS SDK pour Ruby - Stack Overflow


I am using the AWS SDK for Ruby in a Rails app. I would like to pass a signed URL to a client that the client can use to poll an SQS queue. Is there way get the URL the the call to AWS::SQS::Queue#receive_message would construct, but simply give me the URL (including signature) and not actually make the request?



I am using the AWS SDK for Ruby in a Rails app. I would like to pass a signed URL to a client that the client can use to poll an SQS queue. Is there way get the URL the the call to AWS::SQS::Queue#receive_message would construct, but simply give me the URL (including signature) and not actually make the request?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire