vendredi 14 novembre 2014

JavaScript - Django-nvd3 : comment afficher l'info-bulle Boîte containt - Stack Overflow


I am using django-nvd3 displaying the graph using Database.My table contains three column one is Name and Another is Tweet_count,Tweet_text. my graph is DiscreteBarchart display. xdata contains Name and ydata contains Tweet_count.my mouse over the perticular column then tooltip box only display the Name and Tweet_count.but i want to display three contains Name,Tweet_text,Tweet_count.How to do this.



I am using django-nvd3 displaying the graph using Database.My table contains three column one is Name and Another is Tweet_count,Tweet_text. my graph is DiscreteBarchart display. xdata contains Name and ydata contains Tweet_count.my mouse over the perticular column then tooltip box only display the Name and Tweet_count.but i want to display three contains Name,Tweet_text,Tweet_count.How to do this.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire