mercredi 9 avril 2014

API taux limite erreur - débordement de pile


I've signed onto Google Compute Engine. I've waited almost 1 month and I keep getting the following error:


API rate limit exceeded. Rate limit may take several minutes to update if Google Compute Engine has just been enabled, or if this is the first time you use Google Compute Engine.


I'm not using any other services at all. Anyone know how to fix this?



I've signed onto Google Compute Engine. I've waited almost 1 month and I keep getting the following error:


API rate limit exceeded. Rate limit may take several minutes to update if Google Compute Engine has just been enabled, or if this is the first time you use Google Compute Engine.


I'm not using any other services at all. Anyone know how to fix this?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire