mercredi 9 avril 2014

moteur de Google app - AppEngine/ComputeEngine : Comment puis-je vérifier le statut de n'importe quel crédit j'ai ? -Débordement de pile


I got the $2000 bonus from Google a while ago, and I want to check what I have left, and when it's going to expire.


Thanks




You need go to:


https://console.developers.google.com/billing


then you can find here you project.


Click in the project billing.


then you go to Credits tag.


And you can see your credits balance.




Google reach you by email 1 month before your credits going to due.


Have fun :)



I got the $2000 bonus from Google a while ago, and I want to check what I have left, and when it's going to expire.


Thanks



You need go to:


https://console.developers.google.com/billing


then you can find here you project.


Click in the project billing.


then you go to Credits tag.


And you can see your credits balance.




Google reach you by email 1 month before your credits going to due.


Have fun :)


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire