dimanche 25 mai 2014

SQL server - création d'un package de base de données dans une application wpf c# - Stack Overflow


I am working on a WPF C# project which allows the user to create his own database(s) and provides full functionality of read, write, modify etc... I want to allow the users to pack all their database files in a single file of any extension (say .mydb) and being able to import them to other system on which the software is installed to be able to work on it on that system.! Something like import database.


I am using MS-SQL Server 2008 and Visual Studio 2010


Thanks.



I am working on a WPF C# project which allows the user to create his own database(s) and provides full functionality of read, write, modify etc... I want to allow the users to pack all their database files in a single file of any extension (say .mydb) and being able to import them to other system on which the software is installed to be able to work on it on that system.! Something like import database.


I am using MS-SQL Server 2008 and Visual Studio 2010


Thanks.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire